NCC Holds 9th Skills Award Graduation Ceremony
National Council for Construction (NCC) held the 9th Combined Skills Award Graduation Ceremony on Friday 10th August 2018 for courses that were conducted between July 2017 and June 2018.
The ceremony was held under the theme “Enhancing Local Participation in Sustainable Infrastructure Development and Job Creation Through Skills Development”.
The Event was graced by Hon. Ronald Chitotela, Minister in the Ministry of Housing and Infrastructure Development.
NCC had a total of 333 Granduands from the following courses:
- Auto CAD 2D and 3D
- Basic Land Surveying
- Building Works Supervision
- Cobblestone Production and Laying
- Construction Materials Testing
- Contracts Management
- Earth Moving Equipment Operations
- Management of Civil Engineering Processes
- Occupational Safety and Health
Click on the images below: