To be an internationally recognized innovative and effective regulatory authority in promoting, developing, training and fostering quality and sustainable infrastructure.
To effectively contribute to sustainable national economic growth through the promotion, development, training and regulation of the Zambian Construction Industry.
The aim of the National Council for Construction is to promote and build the capacity of the Zambian construction industry.
NCC Core Values
In order to ensure the successful implementation of this Strategic Plan and our mission, we shall be guided by the following principles which form our core values:
- Transparency and accountability: to carry out our objectives in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Integrity: to consistently adhere to high moral principles and professional standards in our dealings with both internal and external clients.
- Respect for the individual and stakeholders: to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Commitment to client satisfaction: to deliver excellent services and accurate information.
- Respect for the law: to carry out our functions through adherence to the law.
- Safety: to promote the highest safety standards in carrying out our functions and to promote standards for the benefit of stakeholders and clients.
- Health: to promote good health practice among employees and our clients.
- Environment: to conserve the environment through practicing sustainable methods of carrying out our duties.
- Quality: to deliver quality services to our clients and stakeholders.
- Promotion of local consultants and contractors in undertaking construction projects.
- National Interest: Commitment to promoting the construction industry in national interest.